Barbara Brennan continues her ground-breaking exploration of the human energy field, or aura – the source of our experience of health or illness. Drawing on many new developments in her teaching and practice, she shows how we can be empowered as both patients and healers to understand and work with our most fundamental healing power: the light that emerges from the very center of our humanity.
In a unique approach that encourages a cooperative effort among healer, patient, and other health-care providers, Light Emerging explains what the healer perceives visually, audibly, and kinesthetically and how each of us can participate in every stage of the healing process.
Presenting a fascinating range of research, from a new paradigm of healing based on the science of holography to insights into the “hara level” and the “core star,” Light Emerging is at the leading edge of healing practice in our time.
You will discover:
- How each of us can tap our innate power to heal ourselves and others
- A complete patient’s guide to working with a healer
- How a healer’s technique and goals differ from those of a physician or a therapist and how these professionals can best cooperate to facilitate healing
- The seven layers of the healing process: how to meet your needs on each level, plus step-by-step instructions for creating your own healing plan
- Startling new information about energy interactions in relationships and how to break through negative patterns to new, positive contracts with those closest to us
- The crucial connection between healing, creativity, and transcendence
- And much more
Complete with case histories, exercises, and both black-and-white and full-color illustrations, Light Emerging offers a new path to healing, wholeness, and expanded consciousness.
View on Amazon.co.uk >